lalala

One Big Happy Family

One Big Happy Family
Photo By honve...SSB09 Wootz

Monday, May 25, 2009

Lame

Yo,lucky 2day the internet connection was fine,
K I got a story wanna let u guys noe, if u noe hu is pn.juliana. she suck!!
Ytd,after our sivik test , Pn Lau was keeping our test paper lo..than suddenly a short women walk by my class and stand at the back door,me and honvee was seeing hu is dat,suddenly pn Juliana say: ah honvee,keluar sini sekejap!than he walk out using the back door la..than they chat chat chat..when recess the time I ask honvee,wazup!!?
And he says: dat Pn Julaina says on the Friday is Teacher’s Day, and she is in charge of the prize. Than she ask me to sponsor 2 present.
Than was lyk huh !!? Wth!!! Y would a teacher come and ask her EX student 2 buy present 4 her without getting back his money..!! kesian honvee,he go and tell teacher ok somemore..haiz ==
No time to do my geo project..TT
Yea..2day’s exam is gonna be ezzzzz..haha..!! bye wanna sa d!!

No comments: