lalala

One Big Happy Family

One Big Happy Family
Photo By honve...SSB09 Wootz

Thursday, July 2, 2009

friday lo

Yo..!! I noe is kinda long d...never update my blog...
Er back to ytd before going 2 skul, I went to seng zhen’s hse… he was so damn fuck!! He open the door saw me (he was half naked) and he never open the gate than he ask me wait outside for 5 min…wtf!!! Than when I went in his house, I on his downstaris com...to play maple..and guess wad his com lan ciao la..cannot patch from version 0.75-0.76…argh than I go play GUNZ..haha than wei sheng reach seng zhen… than we talk bout maple lor… than u noe wad??? Seng zhen was liked so stupid and giam siap... he sold his Maple Knucle for 3mil!! And its ori cost is 12mil...omgwtf!! Than he oso got one maple bow… should give william 1, than he say:’u noe la... gt one guy in fm say if I give him a maple bow and 2mil,he will gimme a maple knucle…’ haiz…
Than I go skul around 1 sth… than I saw wei qiang,at 1st he say his Sudden attack cannot play cos got ppl say he hack.. At last can play d...I bought RM20 coupon 4 d hari karnival...acc I wanted to buy RM30, but honvee dun hav enough money.., so I borrow him Rm10...=D sees me so good…!
Than around 3pm lidat, me, honvee, hanjin, lenon, william, nelson, xunzhen, sengzhen went to the bilik masakan... than when i reach there, I saw marcus’s class was there..-.=!!??
Than we use xinying’s slow cooker to deep fry the crab stick and some french fries… at last me and honvee go and fry the fries…so that those fries will be more chrispy…xD
Than when I went down to dataran nilam,I saw danny sellng cincao and my class girl selling stuff!! Than I was so hungry I went to weeren’s stall and buy 1 cup of coke..than next to jia yi’s stall and buy another fizzy drink than saw clarissa selling cinamon roll..so I bought 1 and eat..emm nice…[=D] than nelson and me bought another plate of mee goreng*spicy and nice. Than i ask nelson hw much he spend 2day.. and he say 5cup of cincao,3cups of fries,1 plate of crab stick and 1 plate of mee goreng..total Rm11!!! Waaaaa..he too rich d..cheh!!Than Pn Ho ask me,tat meng and nel go and keep those stuff in her car… than when we reach to the car park.. we was hunting 4 a Kancil… finally found than we up load thise stuff… than I put the key in for fun.. than went back to class and bla bla.. last period is eng… and Pn Praba sudden say on Monday oni u gi ask nelson hw much he spend 2day.. and he say 5cup of cincao,3cups of fries,1 plate of crab stick and 1 plate of mee goreng..total Rm11!!! Waaaaa..he too rich d..cheh!!
Than Pn Ho ask me,tat meng and nel go and keep those stuff in her car… than when we reach to the car park.. we was hunting 4 a Kancil… finally found than we up load thise stuff… than I put the key in for fun.. than went back to class and bla bla.. last period is eng… and Pn Praba suddenly say on Monday oni v need 2 do the oral test..YES!!! haha
Than I receive a msg from Sher Nong-on sat gt practise from 8-12 and band party is in his hse..cool..
Now I think I wanna play maple now d..so bye bye

No comments: