lalala

One Big Happy Family

One Big Happy Family
Photo By honve...SSB09 Wootz

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wad happen 2 me??? Ntg…lol

Yea this morning I lvl26 and I get my old raggey cape-int+1weee..xD
Than around 11.30,I suddenly remember that 2day gt ict…arah!!! Than when I went in… I only saw around 20 ppl attend the class..swt..lucklly I gt bring my pendrive my maple in it..than I play lo…the pn nages so stupid… when she come.. I jus need 2 spam SHIFT for 5 time to minimize..haha
During recess,pn ho give us some chocolate, jelly and popcorn for us…=D than during last period… lenon and wei sheng was thinkin a way 2 scam that ‘’Seng Zhen’’ than when I told him that I gt a Fornax Splash Bandana,lvl30,stat all +3 speed +5… than that fucker go and say I HACK other ppl’s acc…wadafak machaathai diunilinglaoma fuckingretardedgigolo .. fuck u la… haiz..
Yea 2moro kah weng borrowing me his PSV project..!!! and I’m getting the Carnival Day and SSB party photo…xDD Gtg d…Byebye

No comments: